2976 Quad Burgundy Smooth
Unit price per
only 1 left in stock
The first Dr. Martens Chelsea boot was produced in the 70s, but the actual style dates back to the Victorian era. Today, the 2976 Chelsea boot is a slick, uncompromisingly fashion-forward look for all genders — and with a sure fit and an easy-on, easy-off elasticized gusset, it's a versatile boot that works with everything.
This season, the boot gets an empowering boost from an aggressive, 1 1/2 inch platform sole — and now comes in show-stopping white Smooth leather.
- Elastic gussets
- Pull-on Chelsea boot style
- Constructed on the iconic and comfortable Dr. Martens air-cushioned sole, with a commando tread
- Built to last with a durable Goodyear welt
- Made with all the classic Docs DNA, including grooved sides, heel-loop and yellow stitching
- Made with Smooth, the original super-durable Dr. Martens leather
- Platform height: 1 1/2 in; Heel height: 1 7/8 in
Durable and famously stiff to start, our Smooth Leather can be polished to a dapper shine or artfully scuffed-up depending on your preference. Restores and rejuvenates with no polish or shine: our Wonder Balsam is formulated to keep leather strong and supple, and ensure your boots last even longer.
Clean footwear using a damp cloth and allow to dry, then apply Dr. Martens Wonder Balsam. Allow to dry, then buff vigorously to desired shine using clean Dr. Martens shoe brush. Dr. Martens Wonder Balsam is designed to bring well-worn footwear back to its best. Our balsam wax nourishes leather — keeps it supple, strong and smooth. Used regularly, it will prolong the life of your footwear.