Meet our most luxurious bag ever, the Allen. Allen is inspired by the Westwood, a classic bag from Hammitt's past and one of our earliest bestsellers.
From the styling, to the details, to the construction, this bag is the embodiment of luxury. The top and side folded edges offer innovative construction
that prevents unwanted seams and gives the bag a sleek look that is always clean, rounded, and elevated. The Allen’s handles are rounded, and they have a generous drop, making the bag effortless to carry as a tote. You'll also find fused suede lining on the interior sides and interior pockets - a first for Hammitt. The finishing touch? A red reveal line on the bag's leather interior base.
Crafted with impeccable care, the Allen is the first in our signature collection, named for our director of design.
- Crafted with buttery black leather
- Refined, best-in-class fused suede lining
- Gunmetal hardware, guaranteed for life
- Folded pleat detailing on sides of bag
- Tote handles with O-ring attachment give luggage-strength reinforcement
- Leather loops and handstitched detailing
- Sides can be pushed into the bag, or they can stick out as wings for extra capacity
- Leather feet on base
- Embossed logo on both front and back for reversibility
- Commemorative H rivet snap closure on back
- Back pocket has gussets, so it can be fully closed, even when full
- Double zipper pulls, with zipper tails on both sides
- Full leather piping allows for easy opening + visibility
- Turned and painted edge construction on entire bag
- New removable and adjustable crossbody strap that's wide and sleek
- 12.5" long at base and 18" long at opening
- 6"W x 10.25"H
- Handle Drop: 11"
- Crossbody Strap: 1.75”W x 49”L when fully extended