Our most serious cold-weather coat, the Adirondack parka is made for temperatures as low as -31.4˚C (-24.52˚F). Incorporating waterproof material and warming down, it also features a detachable vest that can be worn with the jacket, or by itself. With silky Toscana sheepskin trim and a cinched waist, you can stay stylish in any weather.
Amanda is wearing size small.
Height: 5'8" | Bust: 32" | Waist: 24" | Hip: 35"
Waterproof Features Designed to help protect against mild or moderate weather conditions, but not suitable for heavy precipitation. Features waterproof materials, and waterproof seam-sealed construction below the ankle. If present, zippers are treated with water-repellent coatings.
Down Fill Responsible Down Standard certification means all our down and feathers come from animals that have not been subjected to unnecessary harm.
- Down-filled, waterproof tech parka with detachable nylon down vest
- Waterproof Woven Shell: 85% Polyester, 15% Cotton
- AATCC127 Waterproof tested
- Temperature rated at -31.4° Celsius
- Fleece pocket linings
- Removable Toscana fur hood trim
- Internal cell phone pocket
- 32" center back length
- Removable down vest liner: 24" center back length
- Dry clean only