This update to our timeless Butte is rugged on the outside and cozy on the inside. Cold-weather rated to -32C (or -25.6F), it features waterproof bootie construction, cozy sherpa and UGGplush lining, and an innovative Vibram® outsole for enhanced traction on a variety of terrains.
Waterproof Designed to help protect against heavy weather conditions, including water, rain, and snow. If present, zippers and tongues are gusseted and treated with water-repellent coatings.
Weather Rated to -20ºC Cold-weather styles with this icon are rated for temperatures as low as -20°C (-4°F).
- Waterproof membrane bootie construction
- Gusseted tongue with water repellent coating
- Cuffable shaft
- 8mm sherpa lining on vamp, 8mm sherpa lining on quarter, 17mm UGGplush™ 80% upcycled wool, 20% lyocell lining
- 7mm UGGplush™ 80% upcycled wool, 20% lyocell insole
- EVA footbed
- EVA midsole
- Vibram® outsole
- 8.5" shaft height
- Cold-weather rated to -20˚C
- Metal UGG® logo hardware, Woven heel label with UGG® logo
- Best for: Casual, Light or moderate rain, Light snow, Heavy rain, Heavy snow
- RN 88276