Men's UGG® Classic Short
Unit price per
only 1 left in stock
Born on the beaches of California, our Classic Boot was originally made to keep surfers warm after early-morning sessions, and has since become an icon of West Coast cool. It's crafted with our famously soft sheepskin, which naturally wicks away moisture and regulates heat, so you can wear it anywhere – both indoors and out.
This product was made in a factory that supports women in our supply chain with the help of HERproject, a collaborative initiative that creates partnerships with brands like ours to empower and educate women in the workplace.
- 17mm Twinface sheepskin upper
- Suede heel counter
- 17mm UGGpure™ upcycled wool insole or 17mm UGGplush™ 80% upcycled wool, 20% lyocell insole
- Foam footbed
- Treadlite by UGG™ outsole for comfort
- Polyester binding or textile binding made from 100% recycled polyester fibers
- Woven heel label with UGG® logo
- RN 88276
- This product contains real fur from sheep or lamb. Fur may be sourced from Australia, Ireland, the United Kingdom, or the United States. It has been artificially dyed and treated.