UGG® Classic Mini II For Women Eve Blue
Only 1 in stock
Our Classic Boot was originally worn by surfers to keep warm after early-morning sessions and has since become iconic for its soft sheepskin and enduring design. Incorporating a durable, ultra-lightweight sole to increase cushioning and traction, these versatile boots pair well with practically anything – try loose boyfriend jeans and a velvet top.
The outsole of this product is either a SugarSole™ outsole, which is a responsible compound using sugarcane foam that allows us to reduce dependency on fossil fuels by replacing petroleum-based ethylene, or a Treadlite by UGG™ outsole.
- Protected: Post Applied Treatment
- Topically applied water repellency treatment
- 17mm Twinface sheepskin upper
- Rear pull tab, Overlock stitch detailing on seams
- 17mm sheepskin lining
- 17mm sheepskin insole
- Sugarcane EVA Outsole or Treadlite by UGG™ EVA outsole
- Recycled polyester binding
- 5" shaft height
- Leather heel label with embossed UGG® logo
- Best for: Casual
- RN 8827
- This product contains real fur from sheep or lamb. Fur may be sourced from Australia, Ireland, the United Kingdom, or the United States. It has been artificially dyed and treated.
UPDATED SHIPPING POLICY : Per UGG's retailer guidelines we are currently required to limit the sales of this product to no more than 1 unit per customer. Orders containing more than 1 unit of the above style will be adjusted and cancelled. For more information on this policy please contact us via e-mail email@example.com