Combining bold hiker styling, durable construction with waterproof features, and the iconic feeling of UGG, our Classic Weather Hiker is the winter statement boot you'll want to wear everywhere. The perfect combination of fashion and function, it features a seam-sealed waterproof leather upper, plus a sheepskin vamp with distinctive lace and buckle details. Lined with our ultra-soft UGGplush™ wool blend, it's grounded on our super-light sole with White Spider Rubber for enhanced grip on wet and frozen surfaces. Pair it with light rainwear, jeans and a plaid flannel, or leggings and a long cardigan.
This product was made in a factory that supports women in our supply chain with the help of HERproject, a collaborative initiative that creates partnerships with brands like ours to empower and educate women in the workplace.
- Waterproof Features
- Seam-sealed construction
- Waterproof leather
- Water repellent materials
- Gusseted tongue with water repellent coating
- UGGplush™ 80% wool, 20% lyocell tongue, Non-functional buckle, Metal hardware
- Non-wicking laces, Webbing vamp strap with UGG® graphic logo
- 17mm UGGplush™ 80% wool, 20% lyocell lining
- 17mm UGGplush™ 80% wool, 20% lyocell insole
- Treadlite by UGG™ midsole
- White Spider Rubber outsole
- 5.5" shaft height
- TPU heel label with UGG® logo
- Best for: Light or moderate rain